FS: 2007 Gibson Les Paul Double Cutaway (DC) Plain Top (Ebony)

mister_peabody

• Members

I have for sale a 2007 Gibson Les Paul Double Cutaway Plain Top in ebony. This model is a limited run that was made exclusively for Guitar Center back in 2006-2007. Specs (from what I was able to find on this model) include a solid mahogany body, neck-thru-body construction, 60s style slim taper neck, 22 frets, rosewood fretboard, pearloid trapezoid inlays, Burstbucker Pro pups with Alnico V magnets, two volume knobs and one tone knob, Grover locking tuners, pearl logo inlay on headstock and a tune-o-matic bridge/stop tailpiece. Weight on my bathroom scale is a little under 8 lbs and it comes with the original Gibson hardshell case. What makes this model a little unique from most of the other DC's you see is the separate volume controls for each pickup.

It really is a beauty. It has some scratches here and there and some minor buckle rash, but overall it is in terrific shape. The joy of ebony finishes is they show just about everything. I just had it professionally set up and added a new set of strings. It is ready to rock (and roll). The sustain on this guitar is unbelievable.

Price is now $1125 shipped to the lower 48 ...payable either through PayPal or a USPS Money Order. I'm not really looking for any trades, but I am a bass player by trade, so if you have something unique, I'd be willing to consider it. I'm your basic Fender and Gibson kind of guy (and vintage is better)...if that helps.

If you have any questions, you can send me a PM or shoot me an e-mail at peabody59@gmail.com. Thanks!

lpdc1.jpg

lpdc10.jpg

lpdc5.jpg

• Members

nice , all I've got is a 03' texas fat strat . last yr made in as new cond . figured maple neck / bak , purple/black rosewwod board , stock , cs quality ..its sweet ..I've been looking to trade for usa tele ..but not to hard .it plays sweet , I understand your a bass player , no trades just thought

I'd thro it out there ..good luck , I like you dc ..hows the frets ?

• Members

The Strat sounds nice and I really appreciate the offer, but I'll have to pass.

The frets on the DC have little to no wear at all.

Thanks again....

Dave

nice , all I've got is a 03' texas fat strat . last yr made in as new cond . figured maple neck / bak , purple/black rosewwod board , stock , cs quality ..its sweet ..I've been looking to trade for usa tele ..but not to hard .it plays sweet , I understand your a bass player , no trades just thought

I'd thro it out there ..good luck , I like you dc ..hows the frets ?

Archived