My Band: Ordine Geometrico Demonstrata (progressive rock)

Morandar

• Members

Hi guys!

I would like to know your opinions about my band, Ordine Geometrico Demonstrata.

What we do is pure improvisation, with keyboards (me, Alberto Ricca), drums (Simone Bosi) and Andrea "Pero" Peroncini (bass), and some special guests (like my friend Aram on guitars on the second session).

The genre is mainly progressive rock-like: my keyboard playing is influenced by bands like Pink Floyd, Jordan Rudess, Deep Purple, Ozric Tentacles, slightly by Keith Jarrett (which influence is clearer in my side project ITEr), bass is strongly rooted in jazz, drums pass through a wide range of styles (but the drummer is mainly an extreme metal head).

However, judge us by yourself!

www.Ogd-project.org

You have to click on the sphere in the centre to download the songs (skip Cominciamento, it's very noisy - we record tracks by ourselves).

Write GOD or OGD in the main page and click in the centre to open personal pages. DOG will open the guestbook.

Hope you like us! Soon we'll have more songs.

Some songs I suggest (by a synth perspective): OGD - Miracle Blame - Onobscura - The Chant of Her Eyes - Mondo Movie - Containing Damage.

Archived