Beautiful Kulta Gold Flaxwood Rautia - minty condition!

vicenzajay

• Members

SOLD

I have a Flaxwood Rautia in the very rare Kulta Gold finish for sale - $1050 plus actual shipping.

This is a KILLER instrument...check out Flaxwood's website - superb, boutique instruments with fantastic reviews. This model has the AWESOME trem bridge that you can only get in Europe...the trem assembly is entirely contained in the bridge. The removable resonator plate on the back is designed to allow this chambered instrument to play very nicely unplugged - superb for practicing without an amp! Weighs less than 7 pounds - really can't say enough nice things about this instrument.

I wouldn't be selling if I didn't already have a very light, chambered travel guitar. This is priced more than $500 less than getting a new one...and it's in superb shape without any finish flaws at all.

These retail at $2000...on sale from time to time around $1700....save a bundle and get one in virtually new condition for MUCH less. Comes with all the case candy and the Flaxwood "plastic" hardshell case. The case has a couple of marks on it, but it is functionally in great shape as well.

$1050 plus actual shipping. Price does not include payment fees.

Pictures:

FlaxwoodRautia004.jpg

FlaxwoodRautia003.jpg

FlaxwoodRautia002.jpg

FlaxwoodRautia005.jpg

FlaxwoodRautia006.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived