Esquire/Telecaster, with Bigsby, USA Fender Body and much more...

jragan

• Members

Many extras with this great Esquire/Telecaster:

An older Fender USA Highway 1 Telecaster body, with an All-Parts Fender licensed Vintage Aged tmvf-c neck - the neck alone costs $240 new, without nut, tuners or neck plate. Esquire logo expertly applied. And, the neck just received a professional fret dressing, so the fret ends are smooth.

21 tall frets (.079" x .051"),

10" radius

Vintage bone nut, width 1-5/8"

Heel width 2-3/16"

Tuning peg hole diameter .340"

Truss Rod adjustment at heel

Neck thickness .85" at first fret, .95" at twelfth fret

Gotoh vintage tuners

The bridge pickup has been replaced with an incredible Cavalier Lion hand-wound pickup that has a big and strong tone - no thin, wimpy bridge tones here. I can include the original bridge pickup if you want it. The non-glossy finish of the Highway 1 body, along with the Vintage Aged finish of the All Parts neck give the guitar a great, vintage appearance, without any fake relic job.

AND - this is a "stealth" Esquire, because the original Highway 1 neck pickup is still in place, under the pickguard, and it works from there. So, you can still get the other two regular Telecaster pickup settings. I can include the original pickguard, too, which has the regular opening for the neck pickup.

The Bigsby is a USA model, attached with one of the outstanding Vibramate devices, so no holes have been drilled in the body, and you can easily remove the Vibramate and Bigsby if you want (you could sell them separately).

No case. I'm not able to do trades on this one.

$525 shipped to anywhere in the continental USA.

It would be best to email me directly at jragan1@comcast.net

stealthesquire.jpg

esquireheadstock.jpg

• Members

sweet , how close do you think the C neck shape is to a usa standard fenderz ? Or would it be more like the mighty might version of the Modern C ? there just a bit thicker ? I sand then down to usa specs .& re satin them ...

So is the fretboard rolled like the USA fenders ?.

• Members

SOLD...thanks

To my hand, the All-Parts neck, including the edges, feels very similar to a USA standard, but just a touch thicker. I'm not familiar with the Mighty Mite necks, so I can't really make a comparison there.

Thanks...

Archived