PRS Artist V Fire Red Burst VERY UNIQUE, Minty, as New

sdhupelia

• Members

Listing again after getting cold feed the last time, I have for sale an amazing Paul Reed Smith Artist V 2011 guitar, from the very limited run with ebony fretboard and Artist V limited-run pickups, in gold hardware with the custom PRS limited artist case. This has the 5-way blade switch, like the newest CU24's, so you can get great parallel split-coil tones, making this a very versatile tone machine.

This is about as clean a guitar as you can find, and only the slightest of play wear anywhere (the typical surface-layer tiny marks), no tarnishing or any issues, and all case candy is included as new.

IMG_1516.jpg

IMG_1523.jpg

IMG_1519.jpg

IMG_1527.jpg

IMG_1522.jpg

IMG_1536.jpg

More pics here - http://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii243/sdhupelia/AV/

The guitar weighs 7.28 lbs.

The pics speak for themselves. I love this guitar, it is breathtaking in person and I am quite sure I will regret losing it, but I have other lower-value guitars I'm playing at home and would be more comfortable gigging out with. Price is a very firm $3450 + shipping and paypal fees. No trades, no paypal gift. I will accept bank cashier's check or bank wire. I will ship worldwide, but must be paid via bank wire prior to shipment. Please PM/email if you have questions about the guitar. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Archived