Feeler: 1978 Les Paul Standard Wine Red

metal0822

• Members

PRICE DROP: 1800 or best offer. Looking for cash or your trade + cash. Cannot add cash from my end.

Hey guys, I wanted to see what kind of offers were out there for my les paul. I had 3 and just got rid of one and wanted to see what this could bring in. My interests would include cash, older marshalls or fenders, other non LP gibsons, and anything unusual. I dont really want to add cash from my end. Anyhow, let me know what you got, I am not dying for money but have a lot of money invested in just les pauls and looking to spread the collection a bit. Thanks.

Oh, and the guitar is monstly original with a couple of knobs replaced and maybe the tailpiece replaced. It currently has a seth lover neck and 57+ bridge, both chrome or nickel (not sure) and cts500k pots wired 50s style with vitamin Q caps i believe. i have the pickguard and a few gibson cases to choose from too. The second and third frets have some minor dimpling, but theres still a few years left in them. The big volute/maple neck/flatter headstock angle combo leave you with pretty much nothing to worry about with headstock breaks. Let me know if I missed anything.

Asking 2000 or best offer for cash sale.

DSCF0291.jpg

DSCF0297.jpg

DSCF0301.jpg

DSCF0299.jpg

• Members

Sweet, brings back bittersweet memories. When I very first started playing back in 02 I picked up a 79 LP Custom at a pawnshop for $400 (!). Couldn't play a chord back then and couldn't resist the profit from selling it. Dumbass move, I know.

Archived