Gibson Les Paul, Jr.

guitarman23

• Members

I have for sell a Vintage Sunburst Les Paul Jr. that I bought from Musician's Friend. I absolutely love this guitar, but I've already got a very similar custom guitar that I've had for a few years and I want something different. This is the Satin version (with the '50's round neck)...I opted to pay the $140 more to get it over the lacquered version with the slim '60's taper neck. This is a rock and roll guitar...I mean, that P-90 growls...but can be cleaned up to twang/jangle...or roll the tone off a little and play some jazz. I'm constantly amazed at how dynamic and versatile P-90's are...and this one is no exception. I got it straight out of the gig bag and it is set up fantastic and plays great. I did put a set of strap locks on it, but I haven't had it out of my house. I did put a little scratch right beside one of the strap locks, but it's miniscule and doesn't affect the guitar at all.

I will upload photos ASAP, but for now you can check out the specs and info at http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/gibson-les-paul-junior-electric-guitar .

I paid $840 for this guitar and it has not been out of my house at all, so it's brand spanking new with the case candy, gig bag, and all that good stuff. I want to get $675 shipped.

I'm not really interested in trades. Just needing the $$

• Members

I didn't get to take any pictures of my guitar last night, due to the camera battery being dead... But I will get some ASAP. For now, here's the stock picture. Mine looks identical, but I will get some pics any way.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]348070[/ATTACH]

• Members

I will entertain trade offers...but I'm mainly interested in Fender's. (Mostly teles...and I would love to trade for a baja telecaster, but might consider others.) Shoot me an offer. The worst thing I can tell you is no. No offense if I do turn down your offer!

Archived