PRS Willcutt's Limited Run DGT McCarty Smokeburst

sdhupelia

• Members

I have up for sale next a stunning PRS Willcutt's Limited Run DGT Signature in the Private Stock McCarty Smokeburst finish. It comes in the leather presentation artist case, with the hang tag and all case candy, and still has the MODCAT and the Willcutt's UPC/Price labels on the side of the case. The guitar is easily at least a 9.5/10 condition, only the typical slight signs of play wear when you hold it up to the light, pickup covers could use a polish, etc. Played at home only, smoke-free, no pets, no children around this masterpiece.

The pictures speak for themselves:

1_zps9fe51487.jpg

2_zps50956365.jpg

3_zpsc017a551.jpg

4_zpsd15c95bf.jpg

6_zps81f69cca.jpg

9_zps1bb16480.jpg

11_zps5fa3a426.jpg

More pics available here - http://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii243/sdhupelia/DGT/

The only reason for selling is the same as the last few I've posted here - I still have a lot, and haven't had any time to play this one or bond with it yet, so I am selling it to cover other priorities before I get too attached. I have lots of references here and on other forums and ebay, and would be happy to speak over the phone anytime.

My price is $3200 + shipping/paypal costs within the Continental US, firm, no trades. I will ship worldwide provided you pay via bank wire ONLY, and cover the actual shipping quote for USPS Global (I have experience shipping worldwide and can provide international references as well).

• 4 weeks later...

Archived