FS: Agile AL-3100 Tiger Eye Wide - $320 Shipped

WhatDoIKnow

• Members

Agile AL-3100 Tiger Eye Wide - $320 Shipped and paid with PayPal. Shipping to the lower 48 only.

This is the best quality guitar I have, but trying to raise funds for another project. I have a few too many guitars.

Received from Rondomusic about 12 months ago. Played very little. No scratches or dents. The pickguard is off now, but I will include that with the guitar. Comes with a Levy's 2" XL Cotton guitar strap. Ships in original shipping boxes.

This is probably the minimum I would take.

Guitar details here.
PM me if interested. Thanks.

t82s2h.jpg

2jc9a4m.jpg

25ukwfq.jpg

• Members

I received a question about the condition the frets were in and the weight. The guitar probably only has about 10 hours playing time on it. I purchased other guitars around the same time as this one, and don't play much during the summer months.

I have a pretty accurate digital bathroom scale, and with the strap on it weighs in right at 10 pounds.

The best pictures of the frets I could get with my crappy camera. The frets have marks, but no grooves can be felt. It is a little dusty from not having been played, and the strings are not new. I would make sure to clean everything up and could put fresh strings on before shipping it.

2npobl.jpg

2epko0h.jpg

Let me know if you have any other question.

Archived