Jackson Stars Rhoads (RR TN-02) 24 frets, neck through body

O00Coolzero00O

• Members

This listing is for my Jackson Stars Rhoads (RR TN-02) custom and hard shell case. It was originally purchased the guitar for home use, which it has had seldom use-barely accruing 2 hours of play time. It has no fret wear and is perfect aesthetically. The guitar was never used for any gigs or shows, and has specifically lived its life in my temperature controlled guitar room. The guitar was customized with a bone nut, tonepros tune-o-matic, grover locking tuners, and professionally setup at my favorite guitar shop in CT. The guitar is a Japanese produced guitar made in the same factories where the EVH and Charvel models are made ( Think RR1T but with made in japan quality). In addition the guitar comes with Dunlop Straploks installed, a Jackson OHSC case and original soft leather carrying case with all case candy (e.g. paperwork, truss rod adjustment key).

The guitar features an alder body, a maple neck, neck thru-body construction, and Seymour Duncan humbucking pickups. The neck is a 24-fret 25.5 scale maple neck with an ebony fretboard with jackson sharkfin inlays. The guitar in addition has a Seymour Duncan 59 (neck) and JB (bridge) humbucker installed, providing one of the most diverse and adaptable sounds in hard rock, metal, and blues, capable of offering maximum tonal variety ranging from classic rock to metal. They offer incredible cleans to a pronounced powerful solid crunch sound when distorted, retaining clarity and incredible harmonic resonance. The pickups are rich, warm, organic and responsive. Harmonics jump off the fret board when you want them to. The guitar is incredible and one of my favorites.

I'm asking $500 + shipping. thumb.gif
DSCN1709_zps6d001f31.jpg

DSCN1710_zpsfb3d48b3.jpg

DSCN1711_zps655250b4.jpg

DSCN1713_zps253ba055.jpg

DSCN1714_zps42be27d0.jpg

DSCN1715_zps29640dca.jpg

DSCN1718_zpsd628c486.jpg

DSCN1717_zpsd327e931.jpg

DSCN1720_zps2da33a6e.jpg
[sPECIFICATIONS]
Body : Alder
Nut: Bone
Scale : 25.5 (648mm)
Neck : Maple Thru-Neck
Frets: 24 Frets
FingerBoard : Bound Striped Ebony w/Sharkfin Inlays
Bridge : Tonepros Tune-o-matic metric, gold
Tuners: Grover Roto-grip Rotomatic Locking Tuners, gold
Neck Pickup : Seymour Duncan SH-1n (SD 59)
Bridge Pickup : Seymour Duncan TB-4 (SD JB)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived