Minarik Mirrorball Inferno #000004 (lefty)

Zlandicar

• Members

Help me pay my rent sale:

Minarik Mirrorball Inferno:

minarik1.jpg

minarik2.jpg

minarik3.jpg

minarik4.jpg

minarik5.jpg

Minarik Shattered Mirror Inferno #000004. LEFT HANDED. Upgraded with gold knobs and gold Dunlop straplocks. I'll include the original hardware. The hard case is included and it will ship inside this case for protection. Has always been cased... these listed for $1,149 when they were still in production (only 25 were made), I am looking for $899 shipped - forumite special. This is negotiable to a reasonable extent. I also accept trades for this provided that trade consists of some sort of lefty guitar and cash/pedals to back it up.

I have plenty of good transactions here (check my sig). PM me if interested. Help me pay my rent... :wave:

• Members

Sorry bro, there is no Minarik love on this forum. I know, I had one I was trying to sell for about 1 year, lol. I finally sold it on Craigslist to a woman who bought it as a Christmas gift for her husband...I hope he liked it.:freak:

• 5 years later...
  • Members

Hello,

I know this post re the Mirrorball Minarik Lefty is years old now but any idea where I may be able to contact the current owner (ssuming you dont still have it) as I cant find one anywhere? I'd be happy to pay a a decent amount for it if so.

Thank you,

Cameron.

Archived