2007 Fender

PedalHead

• Members

Thanks for the input. I just don't have the time to put this back to stock and it is a good deal for a sudo custom shop guitar. Taking it back to stock just seems more of a hassle.

If someone has an interest in purchasing this if put back to stock I would be willing to put forth the effort if the buyer has a week or 2 of patience as I get the work done.

I know the floral tele is a love or hate finish....but it is a nice looking guitar for anyone who appreciates the old re-issue finishes.

Thank you for the input

• Members
I should also have added, if you don't like the finish, buy it for recording and studio. with the custom shop parts it is a perfect recording guitar...... Your giving me tele GAS

I actually bought this for the finish. I personally think it is a beautiful looking guitar but I don't care for the authentic classic tele sound. It's too twangy for me. I have a RI '72 Tele Thinline and I prefer it's sound much more. The Thinline feels half the weight of this Blue Floral Tele. I don't know if the typical USA made Standard Tele is heavy, but this MIJ one is heavier than the 2008 MIM Tele I sold a few months back on Craigslist.

As for recording, it doesn't get any better than this for vintage Tele tone.

:wave:

• 4 years later...
  • Members

Still buying these Paisley's & Blue Floral Teles for $600-$700 All Day? The new models cost $1000+. Prices for used are around $800 to $900 + shipping and it doesn't come with a $250 Fender Custom Shop case....you get a POS gigbag. The stock electronics are mediocre at best.

Archived