F.S: 1995 Gibson Les Paul Standard Plus

mbishop

• Members

Hello, got a 1995 Gibson Les Paul Standard Plus in cherry sunburst with a fantastic flametop and one piece mahogany body.

Minor playwear but in fantastic condition overall. No breaks, cracks, scratches.

Selling this baby for $1400, I really need to buy PRS custom that I wanted for a long time. so decided to sell this one at a good price. price includes shipping,

Payment via Paypal.

Pics:

GIBSON LES PAUL STANDARD PLUS

• Members

Yes, anything else to say other than

"People steal other peoples pictures to repost them as fake adds on other forums, no I only supply slideshow  good bye" from you when I asked for additional pictures that are not slideshow.

• Members

He tried to scam on an Anderson he was selling. He messed up when he told me he was from Chicago, which I was too and wanted to meet up and buy the guitar. He then stopped responding and finally PMed me and told me he had to move out of state all the sudden.

I knew he was full of {censored}.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

hi,i have a in new condition paul reed smith 25th aniversery custom 24 in tobacco burst,the guitar doesnt have a scratch on it,i also have a paul reed smith swamp ash studio with 57/08 and narow field,also in mint condition,they both have hard cases and all papers,would you be interested in a trade,i currantly own 5 paul reeds and dont have a les paul and i will not buy a milenium model years gibson,thanks my name is joe 630-659-9343

Archived