F/T Gibson L-130

Remolution

• Members

I am considering selling my 6 year old Gibson L-130 and OHSC. It is in excellent condition (9.5) with only very minor dings that you would have to search for.

I am looking for something with a little more boom...maybe a jumbo. I really dig Guilds...maybe a Martin. Please offer me something comerable in price and condition.

Pictures available upon request.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I have an Avalon A-200 (serial# A000740) in excellent condition as well. It is an Irish made guitar by the guys who used to be Lowden Guitars. The body has beautiful Indian Rosewood sides and back with a Sitka Spruce top. The fretboard is Ebony and the bridge the peghead overlay are both Brazilian Rosewood. The lower bout is 16" wide and the upper bout is 11 3/4". The body is 4 1/2" deep. It also has L.R. Baggs pickup factory installed. If you want to contact Avalon about this model, go to (avalon.com). You'd mentioned you were looking for something with bigger sound, this one has it. I've really become a fan of the short scale guitars so I'm willing to part with my Avalon if your interested. Let me know, we can exchange pictures and if you want to call, you can reach me at (231-941-0980) evenings after 6:00 p.m. eastern standard time.

Thanks,

Mike

Archived