Kent Everett Laurel Select Dreadnaught

arock35

• Members

This is one special guitar. I'm selling because I need money to put down on my new custom shop from Allen Williams at Baruke Gitars. Plus, I don't play the Everett anymore because the neck profile isn't what I prefer.

I just had it set up by Wiliams. He did a fret job for me, set the action up to "nashville butter..." so now she plays like a dream! In excellent condition except for some dings on the headstock and a ding by the pickguard. It's hard for me to part with this guitar because the sound is unbeatable! Someone is going to be very happy to get this.

Top: Sitka Spruce

Back/Sides: EI Rosewood

Neck: Mahogany

Binding: Quilted Maple

Ebony Fretboard, Bridge, and Tuner buttons

Bone nut and saddle

Abalone inlays and fret markers

B-band A2.2 pickup installed by Kent Everett

Original TKL Hardshell case.

Front1.jpg

Back-1.jpg

InCase.jpg

HeadstockBack.jpg

HeadstockFront.jpg

InsideLabel.jpg

First $1700 gets it shipped to your door anywhere in the CONUS.

The "writing" on the back of the guitar is simply a reflection from a banner hanging on the wall in that room. Shows how good the finish is...a mirror image!

Thanks for looking!

• Members
Is this the overseas model or is it North American, Handmade? Any marks, dings or such? Condition of the Case?

This is the model made in the factory in Japan. You can go to www.everettguitars.com and look for the "History" page and read all about this series of guitars. As shown in the photos, there are 3 dings on the back of the headstock. Two due to my stupidity using a string winder. The other due to a stage collision incident with my bass player. Nothing more than a ding though. Case is in Excellent condition. I just cleaned it so it looks nothing like what it does in the pictures.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived