Kenny Hill 2007 Munich

cool9

• Members

Very good condition. I've had this 3 weeks. I bought it from someone who works for Kenny Hill in Felton, CA. The guitar had a 3-4" crack in the back (occurred during shipping) which was repaired at the Hill Factory. The repair is excellent. It was glued, cleated and french polished. You can't see any crack on the outside or inside of the guitar. The guitar is well-balanced and projects very well. Intonation is near perfect, nut does not need to be lowered, saddle could be lowered if desired (6th string at 12th fret ~ 5/32. Acceptable is 3/32-1/8). The tuning pegs are extremely smooth and the best I've ever used. The tuning knobs are larger than the average guitar which ensures a better grip. The guitar has one tiny ding in the top which I accidentally made with my nail. Includes a beautiful brand new Guardian hardshell case with green lining. You will not be disappointed with this guitar. 10-day guarantee if not satisfied with the condition of this guitar.

I also bought a Hill 2005 Madrid (Retail $1995) from the same person and it was also cracked (during shipping) and excellently repaired at the Hill factory. These are the two best guitars I've ever played. I would love to keep both of these guitars but I've decided to keep the Madrid. I take Paypal/ money orders/check. asking $1050

DESCRIPTION (taken from Kenny Hill website): Built in the classic style of the Herman Hauser I, this model has excellent clarity, projection and beauty of sound. The classic body shape makes it a very friendly guitar to handle and a very comfortable instrument to play.

Soundboard: Englemann Spruce

Back Sides: Solid Indian rosewood

Neck: Spanish Cedar

Fingerboard: Ebony

Shaller Tuners

String Length: 650 mm

Finish: French Polish

Neck truss rod

List Price: $1995

COMPLETE SET OF PHOTOS: #1....#2

AUDIO SAMPLES: SAMPLE 1

SAMPLE 2