Guild GAD-40C cutaway...290.00...

bobinthewater

• Members

I am trying to sell this guitar- stay off this link, please.

If I sent you pics, what is your email address?

Gee, just think if you sent me fake money, or used anothers paypal acount? sheeesh!

Pm if you need to. Use pming- you are wasting others time here.

This is where we SELL guitars- nothing more.

I have a good sense of people right off the bat, I don't waste your time, you might do the same. Easy for you to say anything at this point- "I had the money in hand." Right.

I want to sell the guitar to a sincere buyer, that's all.

Anyone interested in buying a guitar follows up- you never did. Attitude. ?

:wave:

• Members

I'd also have to agree... I contacted him about a Yamaha last month-- made no commitment or offer, told him that if he had e-Bay offers to take them, etc... he took it off e-Bay and then accused me of being a jerkoff just because I originally thought he was in NYC and I'd be able to check out guitar live-- I was still interested, but the attitude was so sucky that he was either desperate to sell or hiding something....

• Members

You got all whiny and accused me of being a jerkoff because I initially thought you were in NYC.... claimed I was getting cold feet and you would "never sell to me" even though I'd made no offer.... my only initial mistake was thinking you were in NYC. I rarely buy a guitar I haven't played first.

The point that I think I and the other posters are making is that if you want to have people pay you for your instruments, you need to deal with questions, concerns, etc. in a more delicate way. Accusing people of jerking you around is not going to help you sell your gear. Your attitude with me and apparently with others is something along the lines of "I'm doing you a real favor by letting you buy my guitar..."

Archived