FS: Line 6 Variax 700 acoustic guitar with workbench software

Electricblue73

• Members

Excellent condition Line 6 Variax 700 Acoustic Guitar with gig bag, planet waves stereo cable, manual, footswitch and power supply

Also includes Line 6 workbench software to keep your variax up to date in firmware, and to build your own presets, including alternate tuning capabilities!

$750 with FREE shipping anywhere within 50 north american usa states only, no overseas/international shipping sorry.

There are no dings anywhere, frets are still excellent, just the normal light pick scratches in picking area ( you have to look into the light at the right angle to see them, you can't see them unless you do this) I just received this guitar recently as a birthday gift, but i don't need it because i just got my hands on another acoustic guitar that i've been wanting, so i need to sell this as i won't be using it. I played it once to see if the guitar had power and sound, and everything works like it should. It was also restrung with Elixirs nanowebs guitar strings. The guitar comes with the Line 6 gig bag, owner's manual, original planet waves stereo cable, footswitch box with power supply, and Line6 workbench software. I do not have the original line 6 box, but i will pack it well.

Email me if you want pics, and/or are interested in purchasing it. I have excellent ebay feedback.

Thanks!

I accept money orders, cashiers/personal checks, paypal (buyer subject to paypal Credit card transaction fees which is about 3%)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived