1979 Ovation Glenn Campbell 1618 Guitar - Lefty

njiu4561

• Members

Up for sale is a 1979 Ovation Glenn Campbell Model 1618 12 String guitar - Lefty. Sunburst in color with the acoustic electric option. This means that it has it's own pickup and controls. This guitar is in very good to excellent condition. It has some pick-scratch marks on the front of the guitar and has a few small pencil head type marks on the front also. It does not have any signs of cracking on the top which some of these guitars can have. This guitar has silk and steel strings on it and sounds fantastic. It is a loud guitar when played without being plugged in and sounds great plugged in. The guitar has the deep-bowl which is part of the reason that it sounds so good and loud acoustically. It has a solid spruce top, Ovation fan bracing, 25 1/4" scale length, ebony fretboard, ivory binding, pearl fret inlay, reinforced walnut bridge, ornate rosette around soundhole, piezo-electric pickup, 1 7/8" nutwidth, 24K gold plated tuners with pearloid buttons. This comes in it's original case that is in good condition. The latches work fine. The reissue of his guitar is selling for $1800 suggested. I am asing $750.00 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 states. I do not ship outside of the lower 48 states. I prefer Paypal with a confirmed address or a POSTAL MONEY ORDER. I will not ship through Paypal to a non-confirmed address. I have lots of pictures that I can e-mail. My e-mail: bdunn333@cox.net

Archived