Ibanez AE 18 Acoustic/Electric FS/FT

Goatbass

• Members

This is an Ibanez AE 18 Acoustic/Electric Guitar in Blue which looks green to me in the right light. It is an older version, and has the thiner body, lower bout cutaway, and the AEQ-10 9 volt pickup/preamp system with volume, treble, middle, bass, presence/boost sliders as well as the battery test knob, and battery access door. Before I bought this guitar I did my research on Harmony Central and other sites, and the reviews were glowing. I thought it sounded good but with the string change I found that all those reviews were true. This guitar is amazing for the price. I did get some brass bridge pins (originals are included) thinking that it might supercharge an already good thing, but the truth of the matter is it was a minor sonic improvement on an already great sounding guitar. I did not drill the bridge pin holes since the brass ones worked just fine and did not alter my playing style. The body has some tiny surface scratches on the back and some surface blemishes on the upper and lower bout as seen in the pics. It comes with a hard shell case with a few nicks and one latch is missing the hook piece of the latch (the other three work fine). This is a great guitar and at this price leave the expensive ones at home and use this one when you are out and about.

I am asking 250$ FIRM.

However I am open to trades. I am looking for a good short scale bass, a bass head, cabinet or combo.

And if it comes down to it any Honda CB 750, 650, 550, 500s motorcycles from the 70's that would be a fair trade. Lets make a deal!

No Scammers or scams, do not even bother, please.

This is posted on the Birmingham, Al. Craigs list with pics

Archived