[B]Taylor acoustic guitar JSKM (Jewel Signature Limited Edition) for sale.[/B]

akcol

• Members

Taylor acoustic guitar JSKM (Jewel Signature Limited Edition) for sale.

Full, balanced resonate, sweet, crystal clear sound with bright harmonics; strumming and fingerpicking. When I picked this guitar up in the shop I loved it immediately. Excellent design to match stunning acoustic qualities:"Grand Auditorium" (of Taylor's several size/designs), Sitka Spruce top, rare (friggin' gorgeous) Nigerian Satin Wood sides and back, ebony fretboard with Jewel's signature inlaid, gold Grover machine heads, Fishman electronics (it can be plugged in 1/4" jack cable input, or played just like it is). Exterior is pristine. Interior has what could have been a hairline crack but we glued and hydrated the wood immediately, you'd have to strain to notice it visually, definitely not noticeable audibly. Sounds amazing acoustically in the room, on stage, and in the studio.

Great history and energy in it: I played this guitar touring with some amazing artists, wrote 2 CDs and a couple of hundred songs on it. Case, and limited edition paperwork included. This rare Taylor, (Taylor guitars are an exquisite line of guitars) which Jewel designed, is #165 of 1000 total made worldwide, bought here in Alaska. Why sell it? I can only play one guitar at a time, (my new husband gifted me a new guitar) and this guitar deserves to be played. $1000.

Archived