1996 Ovation Elite Limited Edition/Gold Schallers, 5-piece neck...

guitar23

• Members

Here's a brief rundown.

Pics of the Ovation are here (first 4 are new):

http://s218.photobucket.com/albums/cc171/georgemannguitars/1996%20Ovation%20Elite%20Standard/

Ovation Elite Standard-- limited edition, 1996-- beautiful tobacco sunburst finish, with pickup and EQ, gold Schaller tuners and the five-piece neck. Guitar has small (less than 1") finish crack that is visible in the close-up pics on photobucket-- has not changed since I bought in in 1999. Otherwise a beautiful sounding Ovation that has warmed up in the 9 years I've owned it. Rarely played or gigged.

Some will laugh.... I have owned and play Martins and Taylors. But for certain songs, Ovations, especially the Elites, take the cake. Pickup is great sounding live or recording. This is a deep bowl of course, and has a beautiful, distinctive natural sound.

$600 + paypal with Ovation hardshell case. Buyer pays shipping if not picked up in NYC (about $40)... will accept US postal money order.

-George

• Members

Thanks elessar, but I'm not looking for any electrics-- though I would consider a trade for an acoustic guitar-- so if anyone has something in the $600 range (or more, I could add cash)... get in touch.

Would prefer local NYC area meet/exchange because I'm fickle about sound of acoustic guitars...

otherwise, BUMP... still for sale.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived