FT: Taylor 912 CE

NAFIGATOR

• Members

Hello everyone! Here is a "long shot" proposition. I have a great looking Taylor 912, current inlay design with Fishman onboard stereo blender. Guitar is in mint condition and sounds great too. I would put a trading value of $2700 on it with a bit of discount if I were to sell it for cash.

I will take pictures upon request, since I am a bad photographer and I don't want to bother my friend to do it, unless this post generates some interest :-)

Ideally I'd like to get a Goodall with Adirondack Spruce / Rosewood in standard or concert jumbo size. However if you have something similar, I will be happy to listen.

Thanks!

• Members

i am interested in your guitar as i am currently looking for an acoustic guitar. i have several guitars that i would be willing to let go in exchange for your taylor.
we can do a 2-for-1 deal, or a guitar + cash deal, or straight up depending on what you are interested in. please see my sig for my current axes. let me know which one(s) you may be interested in...some are not for sale or trade though.

ps- i'll also be moving my mesa road king soon as well if you have an interest in such heavy artillery.

thanks!!

• Members

I looked through the list, but I don't really see anything I need, although you have some nice electrics! :-)

If you are interested in straight purchase, please PM me! As I said - I will go a bit lower then $2700 on straight sale deal.

• Members

I am looking to get my hands on a good Taylor, ultimately in exchange for a custom electric that I've got. But it looks like you are looking for acoustic.

I have been offered a trade for a hand-built Legato Lutherie guitar with bear claw sitka spruce top, Eastern walnut back/sides, mahogany/maple neck, LR Baggs Ribbon Transducer Pickup and Endpin Preamp with Volume Control, and some SERIOUS inlays (see pics below). This looks like an absolutely beautiful guitar but I have my heart set on a Taylor or Martin.

If you'd be interested, maybe we could swing a 3-way trade with my electric going to him, his Legato going to you, and your Taylor going to me? Just throwing it out there. I can get you all the details on the Legato if you are interested. It is a $3500 guitar.

Send me pics of the taylor if you are game. daveyank (at) gmail (dot) com

LegatoBearClaw.jpg

Legato

Legato

legatoBack-1.jpg

• Members

Dear Dave, this looks like a gorgeous guitar, but I am hesitant to go for something I am not familiar with. I am after certain sound and I played enough Goodalls to gamble on getting one online. This guitar, if I could try it in person, could of been even better, but since I don't know it, I have to reject. Thanks.

Archived