Martin 0-15

Ian D

• Members

This is a wonderful guitar. I have had it for about a month. I aquired it from the original owner with the full intention of keeping it for a long period of time but I am forced to sell in order to fund other more important purchases. This guitar is great shape for being 68 years old and it sounds absolutely fantastic. Cosmetically it is in fair shape, especially considering its age. There is some buckle rash on the back of the guitar, and bumps and scrapes here and there but nothing that doesn't add character. There is beutiful laquer checking on the guitar's body. The neck of the guitar is in really good shape; it is straight as an arrow, all the frets play perfect and there is lots of life left on the frets. The action of the guitar is wonderful, the orignal owner had it set up before I purchased it from him so it is ready to play! Structurally the guitar is great, there are no cracks on the body. This is a pre WW-II martin so it has scalloped bracing which gives the guitar it's wonderful tone. All of the 0-15's made after WW-II did not have scalloped bracing. The writing on the inside of the guitar is the orignal owners name written in pencil, I didn't have the heart to erase it but it could be easily removed.

$2000. email me at iandoerr@gmail.com if you are interested

CIMG3383.jpg

CIMG3393.jpg

Archived