Taylor Guitar Sale!!!

kbar422

• Members

Ha, I guess i deserved that one! Well Daktari, I do not have that guitar(sorry) almost all my guitars are brand new, I do have a 614ce(2010) but its a regular production model with maple back and sides, I do also have a used 714ce and a new 2010 spring limited 714ce, and other 2010 spring limiteds. I also have the 2010 fall limiteds in stock. The 514ce fall limited is very nice with hawaiian koa back and sides. Sorry I dont have the guitar you are looking for but maybe I can help you find something else that will make you equally as happy. Let me know,

• Members

well.....I really want a blue 614 :eek:

Other than that I'm not really sure. I don't think the 614 will match up in value to the k65, and that is what Im most concerned about.

I never play the k65, which is the only reason why I am thinking of offloading it. Thats also the reason it is in such great condition.

What do you have that falls in the same range as the k65?

Edit: I like older models if you have them. Pre-3 piece neck. Not a necessity, just a preference.

• Members

I have the 2010 fall ltd 512ce and 514ce which are both koa guitars with spruce tops, I also have the dave matthews sig model(322 were made and all hand signed by dave) a doyle dykes sig model which is maple back and sides with spruce top and lr baggs electronics(awesome little guitar), as for older models I have a 2005 810 and a 2005410ce(both have older style necks and the 410ce has first gen taylor electronics with 2 aa batteries. I do not have a blue 614ce in stock(only natural right now) but I can deff get one for you no problem.

Unfortunately I am a dealer and would still have to treat your guitar as a used instrument so that means I can only give you a certain amount for it, I would recommend selling it privately so you dont take a huge hit on it. PM me if you would like to discuss this further.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Keith

• Members

Hey pancakebunny, im not trying to make a dealer thread here, just trying to help people out with pricing and get the best bang for their buck. Im sorry if this annoys you but that was not my intention. I dont think i have "spammed" anything on this awesome forum we have going here, but if you feel that way I am sorry.

• Members

I have a used 714ce in right now, the guitar is almost mint! a few light marks on the pickgaurd from normal playing, shows no signs of fret wear either. That guitar is selling for $1899.99 shipped and no tax if your out of state.Send me a PM or email and ill tell you a little more about it or send you pictures. I also hyave a 2010 Spring ltd 714ce with brazilian imbuia on the back and sides, really sweet guitar, there was only 159 of them made for this series, its the guitar in my picture, thats selling for $2499.99 shipped and no tax, A brand new 714ce production model sells for $2319.99 shipped and no tax if you want to look into that route as well. Let me know!

• Members

The difference between those two guitars is the woods used on the back and sides. Both guitar use sitka spruce tops with the same forward shifted scalloped X bracing, and both use the same electronics. The 3 series or 314ce in this case uses solid sapele back and sides. Sapele is an African Mahogany, very comparable to the tropical mahogany used on higher end guitars but more of a flat lined tone range and broader than tropical mahogany, meaning it has better bass and treble response over tropical mahogany.

The 4 series or 414ce uses ovangkol. Ovangkol is almost a upside down version on indian rosewood. ndian rosewood is known for having a very nice low and and a "scooped" mid range, making it ideal for most singer songwriters bc your voice is mid range. Ovangkol has the same low end and high end as indian rosewood but has midrange more comparable to tropical mahogany. Its hard to explain in words but if you follow this link below im sure it will all make better sense.

http://www.taylorguitars.com/guitars/features/woods/Tone/images/Tone-Graph.jpg

hope I can help you, if you have any questions about anything feel free to send me an email or PM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived