FS: Larrivee LV-03 Acoustic Guitar w/Flat Top Case (hardly played/mint condition)

• Members

Relisted - $775.00 starting bid (price lowered by almost $50.00), no reserve - $853.00 Buy It Now

Selling my Larrivee LV-03 acoustic guitar (no electronics) with single cutaway on Ebay. I am the original and only owner and the guitar has been kept in a climate controlled, smoke free environment the entire time I have had it. The guitar has been hardly played (probably less than 8 hours total playing time) and is in flawless/mint condition with no visible fret wear. Great sounding/playing guitar with very low action and no fret buzz. Many more details in the Ebay description.

Auction ends Sunday, June 3rd (9:00pm EST):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170850915397?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

1030536.jpg1030546copy2.jpg1030575shrunken.jpg1030549.jpg

Close up view of the action:

1030550copy.jpg

• Members

well if ya don't get what you're looking for on e-bay, let me know if you're willing to reconsider...i can do paypal, and probably have a hundred or so HC references.

I'll keep you in mind man. How much are you looking to spend? I can't see letting it go for much less than $850 (plus shipping). The same basic model on Larrivee's site (save for that it has on-board electronics) goes for well over 2 grand, so I don't think $850 is too unreasonable.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived