FS: Blueridge BR-140 Acoustic Guitar, Snark Tuner, and New Unopened Set of DR Rares

• Members

SOLD SOLD SOLD!! PAYMENT RECEIVED THIS TIME, SO THIS ONE WON'T BE RELISTED!!

YOU WILL NOT FIND ANOTHER BR-40, NEW, WITHOUT WARRANTY, IN THIS SHAPE, FOR THIS PRICE!!!

I made a mistake in the title. This is NOT a BR-140. It is a BR-40 as described below in the listing.

I'm in a financial position to get an all wood acoustic, so I'm selling these primo Blueridge! This guitar is only a week old at this posting (June 4th, 2012). I will throw in a Snark Tuner and a brand new unopened set of DR Rare .12 strings, and it comes with the Gator polyfoam case pictured.

The BR-40 Blueridge guitar is certainly the workhorse of the Blueridge Contemporary line. Every detail makes for easy playability & a big, powerful tone. Features like a solid Sitka spruce top, mahogany back, sides, and peghead overlay. Gorgeous accoutrements like 5-ply body binding, mother-of-pearl inlays, and nickel-plated Kluson-style tuners. Authentic pre-war bracing ensures tone and volume just like the finest vintage guitars.

Select, solid Sitka spruce top with hand-carved parabolic braces in the authentic prewar forward X-pattern

Mahogany back and sides

Natural high-gloss finish

Black 5-ply body binding (B/W/B/W/B)

Carved Mahogany, low profile neck with Mother-of-pearl dot position markers

East Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge

Dovetail neck/body joint

Ornate mother-of-pearl peghead inlay

Bone nut and saddle

Black pickguard

Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons

Nut width: 1 11/16"

Scale length: 25.5"

I will sell this for $260.00 SHIPPED!!

Blueridge001.jpg

Blueridge002.jpg

Blueridge003.jpg

Blueridge004.jpg

Blueridge005.jpg

Blueridge006.jpg

DSCF2944.jpg

BRcase001.jpg

• 2 weeks later...