1953 Gibson LG3 $1250 OBO

• Members

I have a 1953 Gibson LG3 I'm selling to buy a les paul. It's in pretty great condition, a bit of checking and bumps on the back of the neck and on the headstock the body is pretty minty and as far as I'm aware it's all original EXCEPT the top was refinished, looks great. Blue book value is 2400CND. Obviously I don't expect to get that and I do live in Canada but shipping shouldn't be a problem. Just shoot me offers, was looking for around 1250 shipped and paypalled to the states. This is also the x braced model highly sought after for its sound and it's much louder than the other LGs.

IMGP0319.jpg

IMGP0318.jpg

IMGP0317.jpg

Thanks.

Looking for a very quick sale, if this price is off the wall shoot an offer but I think it's very fair based on any of these I've seen for sale on the web, this is one of the good ones. More pics can be taken of anything very quickly.

EDIT: Open to trades, strats, teles, les pauls, high gain tube heads. Anything really and I have cash to add.

• Members

I'm in Kelowna so shipping would take no time but it would be quite the drive. If you plan on coming to kelowna any time soon you could definitely try it out but it may be gone within the next day or two. I got some nice local offers.

• 3 years later...

Archived