Custom Dead Tree Fan Fret Acoustic Guitar

call me rob

• Members

Thank you for stopping by! Here is an OM with Wenge back and sides and a master grade lutz spruce top. The body is a Manzer wedge design. This is where the bass side of the guitar is narrower and the treble side of the guitar wider to maintain body volume while making the body more comfortable to reach over. There is also a armrest bevel for even more added comfort as well as to help keep your forearm from interfering with the top`s vibrations. The sides on this guitar are glued to a mahogany inner side to help prevent splitting and to create a stiffer side to help transfer top vibrations to the back. The guitar also features a fan fret design where two scale lengths are used. The bass side is a 26" scale length and the treble side is 25" scale length. This design is not only ergonomic, but it also allows more accurate intonation, lower alternate tunings, and added bass string tension to give guitar a tighter bass note. This fingerboard and bridge are made of a very nice piece of ziricote. The bindings are all macassar ebony with black/holly/black mitered purflings. The string spacing is 1 1/2" wide at the nut and 2 5/16" at the bridge. This is the actual string spacing not the actual width of the neck. This guitar is being commissioned at Heights Guitars in Cleveland Heights. I put the guitar in this music shop to offer people a no pressure playing situation. Please stop by there to play it, but if you prefer to meet with me and try out the guitar I can go and get it from Heights Guitars. The price of this guitar is $2000 OBO. This guitar would normally cost $3325 with all of the upgrades. I have used this guitar for recording sound clips, and as a "Demo" guitar. It would not be right for me to ask retail price since this guitar has been technically used by me. In light of all of this, I have decided to reduce the price by 40\%, which brings the price down to $2000. I have the guitar set up to a pretty standard spec. If you buy the guitar, I will set up the guitar however you would like, if it not to your liking. If you have a pick up that you would like to have installed on the guitar, I will also do this for free. If this guitar is not exactly what you want but would like something else, I build custom acoustic and electric guitars. I can build you a guitar that better suites your needs. Please stop by my facebook page and my website to see some examples of my work.

Thank,

Rob Fraelich

Dead Tree Guitars

DeadTreeGuitars.com

Facebook.com/DeadTreeGuitars

Cell 4405219four ninenine

IMG\_3393.jpgIMG\_3496.jpgIMG\_3386.jpgIMG\_3390.JPGIMG\_3391.JPGIMG\_3436.JPGIMG\_3469.jpgIMG\_3511.JPG

Archived