FT: My Rivera Knucklehead K55 for your Mesa Rectifier

geekrobot

• Members

Hey Hey,

I've got a Rivera Knucklehead K55 (non reverb) head that i'm looking to trade for a Mesa Trem-o-verb, either combo or head. I'm also interested in early-mid nineties Dual Rectifiers. I've got a Celestion Silver loaded 4x12 straight cab if that sweetens the deal any, but that ain't gettin' shipped. I'm in NJ / New York City area, so please hit me up if this is of any interest to ya.

Thanks!

• Members

Originally posted by geekrobot

Hey Hey,

I've got a Rivera Knucklehead K55 (non reverb) head that i'm looking to trade for a Mesa Trem-o-verb, either combo or head. I'm also interested in early-mid nineties Dual Rectifiers. I've got a Celestion Silver loaded 4x12 straight cab if that sweetens the deal any, but that ain't gettin' shipped. I'm in NJ / New York City area, so please hit me up if this is of any interest to ya.

Thanks!

have a sale price??? ;)

• Members

Hehe, understandable.

I dunno...looking to buy a Trem-o-verb combo or head with the cash, so we're looking at about $750 - 800 or so. Last time i put it up, i couldn't deal with parting with it, but the offers were around there.

Let me know if you're interested!

• Members

Originally posted by geekrobot

Hehe, understandable.

I dunno...looking to buy a Trem-o-verb combo or head with the cash, so we're looking at about $750 - 800 or so. Last time i put it up, i couldn't deal with parting with it, but the offers were around there.

Let me know if you're interested!

figuring out some figures here so we can go on ;)

able to ship it direct to me here?? (of course shipping on me) :)

Archived