Pro Tube Pro Reverb 50w 1x12 combo

ssb

• Members

Hi! I'm unfortunately forced by external circumstances to sell this great recent production, 50w, 1x12 Fender combo. It's a terrific clubbing amp and I'll miss it dearly soon enough, I'm sure.

I bought this amp from its original owner 6 months ago, and I've been playing it all over since then (but very carefully!). It's 100% stock, and it's got a fantastic sound, exceptionally loud for its size and a little thicker and darker than the standard Fender tone, though very flexible in this respect. It comes with a four-function footswitch that controls tremelo, reverb, channel switching (with independent gain, EQ, and master volume) and effects loop (independent gain on both input and output). If you don't need to be super loud or if you want a grittier sound, it can also be run on 1/4 power. It has tilt-back legs, and it's on casters. A standard power cord and cover are included here as well.

I've maintained the electronics diligently for the entire time I've owned it, and you can be be sure this amp will be in perfect functional shape when you get it. It is extremely robust and has never given me any issues whatsoever. Aesthetically the entire amp is in excellent condition, with two exceptions: the footswtich cable has taken a little abuse, and the back panel is bent slightly inward. Both still work perfectly of course, and I expect they will for a long time to come.

I hope I can get this amp into the hands of somebody that will enjoy it. I need to be firm on $700, as I paid $750 and have spent a good bit more maintaining the electronics. Sorry, but no trades. I also need to stay local around Los Angeles. Pics available by email. You are welcome to try the amp out at my place or I'll do my best to meet you somewhere.

Thanks for looking!

Archived