FS: VHT Fatbottom 4x12

The Jeff

• Members

Originally posted by Megadeth7684

Yeah, sure I don't. I post more clips than you, I've played/owned more gear than you, I never see anyone making a thread asking for your opinion of anything, etc.

Wow, you post more 1 finger Swede metal interlude covers than me. Congratulations! I have owned more guitars than you no doubt. And I also worked in a guitar shop for a couple years. I've played through more gear than you'd ever dream of.

Not that any of this matters, but you seem to think you're high and mighty here. Dude, people laugh at you. Did you check my Poll thread? Honestly, you're the biggest joke running here.

:rolleyes:

• Members

Originally posted by The Jeff

Wow, you post more 1 finger Swede metal interlude covers than me. Congratulations! I have owned more guitars than you no doubt. And I also worked in a guitar shop for a couple years. I've played through more gear than you'd ever dream of.

Not that any of this matters, but you seem to think you're high and mighty here. Dude, people laugh at you. Did you check my Poll thread? Honestly, you're the biggest joke running here.

:rolleyes:

Whatever makes you sleep better at night dude.

• Members

Originally posted by Megadeth7684

Oh wow, a guy from the same exact place as "The Jeff" doesn't like me. I care a lot, really I do. I care so much I don't think I've ever seen your user name.

Erich has probably owned more gear than anyone I personally know. I'm sure he can't sleep at night knowing he hasn't accumulated an average of 40 posts a day like you.

You see, he actually spends time practicing.

• Members

And you've met Erich before...

He was selling his USA Hamer and you stuck your face where it don't belong just like you did in here. People don't forget. Keep your stupid-ass, unvalidated, uneducated opinions to yourself. And quit {censored}ting in other peoples' spam/trade threads. Otherwise, you're asking for an ass whooping.

You're a {censored}ing tool.

:)

• Members

Originally posted by sekler

hey Jeff, what about shipping that cab over here
:wave:;)

Hey, I almost forgot what this thread was about. :p I honestly would consider it if you were in the US, but I had a nasty experience shipping a Mesa 2:90 power amp up there about a year ago which left a bad taste in my mouth.

Finding the right box is the hardest part. And those foam corner protecters. :mad:

• Members

And you've met Erich before...

He was selling his USA Hamer and you stuck your face where it don't belong just like you did in here. People don't forget. Keep your stupid-ass, unvalidated, uneducated opinions to yourself. And quit {censored}ting in other peoples' spam/trade threads. Otherwise, you're asking for an ass whooping.

You're a {censored}ing tool.

:)

Internet tough guy, so impressive. :rolleyes:

• Members

Originally posted by nrarocks

No {censored} son.

For real tho, I bought my Deliverance from Jeff and he's a good guy.
:wave:

How do you like that deliverance man? I`m dying to try one out, but no one has ever heard of VHT `round here:(

I can maybe get a 50/ST locally, gotta try it out:thu:

Only VHT i`ve ever tried is my UL....And i`m damned please about it.

Chris

• Members

Hey, I almost forgot what this thread was about.
:p
I honestly would consider it if you were in the US, but I had a nasty experience shipping a Mesa 2:90 power amp up there about a year ago which left a bad taste in my mouth.

Finding the right box is the hardest part. And those foam corner protecters.
:mad:

I can understand that. Beside the fees across the border though, which I'm obviously taking care of, you don't have really anything else to do. I did over 50 transactions with international people, most of them being in the USA.

what happened with your last sale ?

Only thing is that yeah, I do beleive that it needs proper packaging for sure. Double boxed or something .

• 2 weeks later...

Archived