POSSIBLE SPAM: Laney GH50L & G-Flex 2X12, or trade for combo..

doomsdaymachine

• Members

Guys, I LOVE this amp. However, finding people to jam with, and playing in this apartment has become almost impossible. This amp needs to be run hard, and played loud, which doesn't take much.

I can't get this thing past 1, without the apartment shaking, and neighbors banging on the wall.

It may be time to get practical. I need a good tube combo, that doesn't shake the place, yet gets good tones at lower volume. Maybe even *dare I say*, I SS amp.

I hate to do it, but, I'm putting the feelers out. Inquire within..

The amp is in EXCELLENT shape - I'm thinking $500.

The cabinet is also in EXCELLENT shape, only left the house once, and I'm thinking $350.

*sigh*...

• Members

Im interested in your G-flex cab.

a month ago all of my gear was stolen out of my car, 1500 dollars worth of gear in all.

i've been making my self go broke to replace it all. I just bought an ESP m-1000 for $975, and i got a killer deal on a Laney GH100L head for $765, and now i have 350 bucks to spend on a cab, meaning i can offer you about 300 for the cab and 50 for shipping.

then i will have 100 bucks to my name to last me until the end of october.

• Members

Originally posted by bastardsloth

Im interested in your G-flex cab.

a month ago all of my gear was stolen out of my car, 1500 dollars worth of gear in all.

i've been making my self go broke to replace it all. I just bought an ESP m-1000 for $975, and i got a killer deal on a Laney GH100L head for $765, and now i have 350 bucks to spend on a cab, meaning i can offer you about 300 for the cab and 50 for shipping.

then i will have 100 bucks to my name to last me until the end of october.

Come up with another $25, and I'll consider it. I'll ship it for $25, and cover the rest.

I hope you bought that head new?:thu:

Archived