For Sale or Trade:Peavey Classic 50 410 el84 driven tube combo. Tweed!

olejrod

• Members

Peavey Classic 50 410, 50 watts, el 84 power, 12ax7 pre. reverb, effects loop, two channels, lead and normal, two input, etc etc.

in the ballpark of a vox or laney, has surprising amount of gain on tap and it's a loud 50 watts. really can cover alot of territory, pretty much a perfect club amp. 4 10 inch speakers, the amp sounds killer, still got a minty fresh smell, no tears in the grillcloth, recently retubed with jjs power and pre, amp is in pretty much 95 percent condition.

looking to either sell it outright or possibly trade. mainly interested in fair condition, loud, CLEAN amps. also interested in a good 4 ohm cabinet or a 12 string electric. will entertain all offers.

pics shortly, but this thing is seriously immaculate and the gain onboard is alot more british and lifelike than the 5150s or XXXs. would make a good amp for someone looking for something with a little vox/laney flavor...

• Members

i'm really just throwing the amp out to see what offers i can get on it. i was actually trying to trade it for a traynor if i could find one, the older 100 watt heads. i like old fenders too. it's a sweet amp for el84s aren't meant for the road, and my other guitarist sorta needs an amp with a little more clean headroom and less gain, but LOUD.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I will trade you even for my '60's Gibson GA19RVT Falcon. It is
totally original, in excellent shape, complete with the original
12" speaker and tremolo/reverb footswitch. Loud and proud,
reverb and tremolo to die for, breaks up nicely when overdriven,
loves pedals. Loud enuf to gig with. have done so myself. Two
guitar inputs, one mic. Volume, tremolo and reverb knobs. Turn it
up and smoke, or use a pedal. I use an Ibanez Tube King tube overdrive pedal, luxurious, although sounds good with any overdrive, chorus, delay, etc. pedal. Bill 765-965-4542 Thanx.

• Members

Originally posted by Bill Geier

I will trade you even for my '60's Gibson GA19RVT Falcon. It is

totally original, in excellent shape, complete with the original

12" speaker and tremolo/reverb footswitch. Loud and proud,

reverb and tremolo to die for, breaks up nicely when overdriven,

loves pedals. Loud enuf to gig with. have done so myself. Two

guitar inputs, one mic. Volume, tremolo and reverb knobs. Turn it

up and smoke, or use a pedal. I use an Ibanez Tube King tube overdrive pedal, luxurious, although sounds good with any overdrive, chorus, delay, etc. pedal. Bill 765-965-4542 Thanx.

i've owned these before. nowhere near loud enough to gig with. i run a bassman 100 full up, rivera tbr-1m full up, sunn stagemaster full up, and two other cabs. i love those amps though.

my other guitarist is currently using the classic, actually looks like he's going to buy it from me. thanks for all the offers!!

jared/sri

Archived