Airline 18 W Combo Guitar Amp from Eastwood Guitars

amphead

• Members

Hey everyone,

Thought I'd turn you on to a new guitar amp from Eastwood Guitars. Eastwood makes "Radical Vintage Remakes" of cool guitars from the 60's. Great value.

Anyway, they have just launched their first amp product under the old Airline brand, which Eastwood owns.

It's features dual EL84s, 12AX7s in the preamp and a 3 position switch that changes the tone and gain.

Very versatile, great tone and looks retro-cool ... just like Eastwood's guitars!

Just so everyone understands my connection (don't want to appear underhanded!) I'm the guy that builds the amps for Eastwood.

Eastwood Guitars

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

You're right! It's coming!

If you want to hear the Airline 18W Combo played live check out the Eastwood Guitars live webcast on November 7 at 7:30 PM.

"LIVE" Internet broadcast featuring Joey Leone's CHOP SHOP and Eastwood Guitars.

What is a WEBCAST? Simply put, WebCasting is broadcasting to the Internet. Just like a television station broadcasts its shows through the air, cable, or satellite, WebCasting allows us to broadcast our show live to the Internet. Unlike Television however, WebCast audiences are unlimited in size as viewers may be situated anywhere around the globe! PLUS it is INTERACTIVE. You can Email questions to JOEY and myself (Mike Robinson of Eastwood Guitars) throughout the broadcast. Cool? Yep...

What will be in this WEBCAST? Many of you know Joey Leone from his monthly column in our newsletter. He also did all the sound samples for the www.EASTWOODGuitars.com website. Joey is bringing his band - CHOP SHOP - up to Toronto for this special event. We will be playing some great rock 'n roll - featuring many of EASTWOOD's Top Selling guitars - PLUS we will have some SNEAK PREVIEWS of NEW Eastwood Models. Here is your chance to meet some of the people behind EASTWOOD Guitars! If you are interested in being part of the Studio Audience, please reply to this EMAIL.

In preparation for the event, please take a moment to visit www.Cast2Net.com where you can test your computer for WEBCAST compatiblity and view a sample webcast. Look forward to "seeing" you on November 7th!

Archived