Traynor YCV50 Blue / OE30 / DS-1 / Bad Monkey

Badlands

• Members

I am looking to sell it all as a package deal For $850. The traynor still has a year and a half on the transferable warranty. I have the original box for the amp, guitar, and the Bad Monkey. I will ship it all for free using UPS ground. I really don't care if it sells or not that's why I am only offering it as a package deal. I want to get a 6505. The amp has been retubed with JJ's from eurotube's. I will also incluse the original tubes. The amp hasn't been used much, maybe 10 hours. I usually end up playing around with my Guitar Rig 2. The OE30 has been played for about 15 minutes. It's a decent guitar but I prefer my Ibanez hollow body. I have not taken any pics yet so if you need some let me know. My ebay id is s1hoon. I have over a hundred sales with no negative feedback.

I am listing it here because I am going to buy a 6505 even if this doesn't sell, but the wife would be happier if I had some money to put toward it. This way I can avoid the ebay fees and also keep it if nobody's interested.

Thanks for looking!

Archived