Mesa Boogie F-50 Combo amp 1X12 w/footswitch & cover! Mint!

omegaman

• Members

$795.00

Basically the story is as follows. I am a beginner at the age of 48. I have a transistor amp and a small tube practice amp that serves my non-performance purposes just fine. I overstepped my bounds by owning such a phenomenal piece of equipment. This is for somebody that can appreciate its true benefits.

It is blazingly loud when you need it to be; dirty or clean and has a bright push/pull knob. It has not a mark on it and has been used 10 times for practicing, it needs to be cranked and is simply too loud for my

condo building. It is sheer perfection and looks and performs same.

Comes with full original compliment of documentation as if new and manual. It is yours, usually found no less than $999.00 out there. Save those dollars and it'll be at your door by next week.

Legitimate dealings are the only way to serve a sterling reputation, so no need to worry. My eBay id is 'raymondlevine', check it out if you have time. I am outside of Chicago, Illinois and will ship to anywhere in CONUS. (email for pics. please). Comes with black fabric OEM cover and footswitch. I'll split the shipping and only ask for $25.00. I prefer local pickup in the Chicagoland area but can accomodate a shipment safe and securely.

No trades please. No scammers from the East please. No flakes from my area please. You cannot imagine the silliness one goes through when you post here, sorry to say. I will make somebody happy! Guaranteed!

Archived