FS: Dual Rectifer Solo Head (VooDoo Mod) and 4 x 12 Recto Cab

JacieFB

• Members

For Sale:

Mesa/Boogie 4x12 Rectifier Cabinet (tall/standard cab, I believe).

2006 model

10/10 Condition

Cover included

Literally brand new...I've put maybe 2 hours of use on it since I pulled it out of the box.

$850

I'd rather not ship this item. I live in the Cincinnati, OH area. I'm willing to drive a little ways to meet you if you'll float me some gas money. I will ship, but buyer assumes all packing and shipping expenses which I will quote to you before the sale is final. Payment...locally, cash is best. If it's shipped, Money order seems best. Or if you have another idea, then I can be flexible. Personal check is okay, but I won't ship or give up the goods until it clears.

• Members

Originally posted by JacieFB

I am willing, although I'm going to have to ask for suggestions as to how to send it to still make it worth your while.

Where would I be shipping to?

canada ahaha

I looked into it and it costs roughly the same amount to ship a car engine as it does a cab, so never mind

• Members

Originally posted by sakeido

canada ahaha

I looked into it and it costs roughly the same amount to ship a car engine as it does a cab, so never mind

Yikes!

Yeah, shipping the cab may not be the best option for most, but I'm willing.

• Members

The amp is sold...

Cab still for sale.

(I know it seems priced high, but it really isn't. $850 for a brand new cab is a great deal...it's really geared for the local buyer, I have to admit. Shipping it is going to really negate the good-deal-ness for a new cab.)

Archived