Bogner Ecstasy Classic 101B Mint Trade!

1979Charvel

• Members

I have a virtually BRAND NEW Bogner Ecstasy Classic. It has all the desireable options. 1/2 Power, New/Old and A/AB switches, it has been in a SMOKE FREE STUDIO and you wont find a scratch or scuff on it. 3 Channels, NICE Fender CLEAN, the Infamous BLUE channel is Van Halen, AC/DC and of course the 3rd Channel is over the TOP GAIN. The PLEXI mode is very cool. You can dial it in from 100 Watts TO 8 Watts! If you ARE WAITING TO DIVE ON AN OLD 100B, save your money! The tone is HERE, I've owned the 100B. I am looking to trade it for a SPLAWN Quick Rod plus cash on your end. I have seen the NEW Splawns used for 1500.00 so DO the math in terms of the CASH you will need.

It must be the newer version with gain knob on the clean channel and the added extra tube, it must have a WHITE control panel, and must have chicken feet knobs, must be PLEXI BOX.

As you are probably aware the BOGNER with all these options retails at $4,850.00 (NOT CHEAP) you can get them used (signs of wear) for about 2900 - 3500.00 depending where you GET it and what condition. IF you have a SPLAWN lets Talk.

Located in Southern California

MOBILE EMAIL to 69targa912@gmail.com

Archived