FS: Peavey Classic 30 combo. mint. $325 shipped

Shuma Gorath

• Members

I have a black tolex Peavey Classic 30 that I bought less than a year ago brand new in the box. It has never left my room and has only been used as a bedroom amp. It is in mint condition without a single significant scratch or scuff on it.

Pics will be up in a few days if desired. I have already taken them I just need to go to Wal-Mart to get them put on disc.

The amp is equipped with a "tube tamer" to stop tube rattle and a full set of Ei tubes which are still good and I would wager have plenty of life left in them. I also still have the original set of Sovtek tubes that came with it and were only used for 2-3 weeks. I will send these so you can have some spares.

I am asking $325 shipped for the amp. Normally I would be willing to wheel and deal on the price but since it's in like new condition I'm not going to budge.

I use a professional packing/service and they have always done a great job for me in the past. I accept postal money orders or paypal. Lower 48 states only.

EDIT: I know in the pics it shows it with a Celestion Heritage G12-M. Don't get your hopes up. I will be putting the original Blue Marvel speaker back in. Someone should be buying the greenback here soon but if that falls through I'll throw the G12-M in for an extra $100. They go for $200 on musiciansfriend.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived