Dave Bryce

• Members

Originally posted by Still Learning

Hey Magpel, you could always throw up the old
white flag
and let me and dabowsa share that
Grand-Prize Poly Evolver Keyboard
!!

What? Bow out now and just accept my Poly Evolver Rack consolation prize?? Not likely, mate.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Week Fourteen!!!!! :eek::cool::thu:

Magpel
Washington won
Philadelphia won
Indianapolis won
Tampa Bay won
Denver won
Seattle won
Atlanta won
Dallas won
Jacksonville won
Pittsburgh won
New England won
Cincinnati won
San Diego won
NY Giants

Still Learning
New England won
Philadelphia won
Indianapolis won
Cincinnati won
Denver won
Kansas City won
Washington won
Pittsburgh won
Jacksonville won
Chicago won
Seattle won
Tennessee won
San Diego won
Atlanta

dabowsa
Washington won
NY Jets won
Philadelphia won
Baltimore won
Denver won
Seattle won
Atlanta won
Dallas won
NY Giants won
Carolina won
San Diego won
Jacksonville won
Indianapolis won
Cincinnati

==

Well, most of you guys have used most of the good teams. Now this should get really interesting. ;)

dB

• Members
Originally posted by dabowsa

Give me CINCINNATI to beat Cleveland at home, please.
:thu:

Nice one. Your evil plan is all coming together.

With Braylon Edwards now out for the year, Cleveland should be capable of racking up at least 8 or 10 points against the Bengals...

• Members
Originally posted by Magpel

Nice one. Your evil plan is all coming together.

:cool:

Now that you mention it, I do have my picks for the rest of the year already laid out. :o

Actually, the full extent of the evil plan was devised in Week 11, and I've actually stuck with it since. :thu:

• Members

This week I'll have to wait until Monday night to see if I'll move on to week 15. Mr. B please give me the Falcons over the Saints on the Monday 12/12/05 game. Since my 45th birthday also lands on 12/12/05, I will be looking for a birthday gift from Atlanta this year!

Good luck Magpel and dabowsa

• Members

Okay, this is my pick post, but let me let you in on my pained thinking.

This is the week I've got to clear. If I do, I still have some good picks in the pocket, but this week is dire and murky. I've got it down to two now:

Minnesota at home over the Rams
NYG on the road over the Eagles

I've decided to put all my eggs in one basket. I'm calling on my home team to deliver me to another week
I'll take the New York Football Giants.

• Members

PHEEEWWWWW!

Two of us advance (by the tiniest hairs) and one awaits Monday night.

No kidding! I had my eyes glued to the ticker during the entire 2nd half of the Pats game.

CLE 20 CIN 20 2:30

CLE 20 CIN 23 Final

I think I cheered louder for that score than any the Pats put up yesterday.

Probably something to do with tension/release. :thu:

(This is a music forum, right?)

• Members

it doesn't even matter what happens tonight. The only game I'm even looking at next week--amongst my increasingly limited options-- is an angry Carolina team on the "road" against New Orleans.

I'll take the Panthers, please.

(Well, okay, so I was LOOKING at one other game: Miami at home over the Jets, but now that the Jets have essentially removed themselves from the Reggie Bush-stakes, I consider them a little dangerous.)

• Members

Well, Atlanta gave me that birthday present I was wishing for, and the three of us roll on to week 15.

Who will get the Gold, who will get the Silver, who will get the Bronze??

Or more acurately, Who will get the Grand-Prize Poly Evolver Keyboard and which two will end up with the Poly Evolver Racks? Hey Mr. B, maybe you could just give us the Dave Smith left-overs from the January NAMM Show??

This week I'm going with the Fins at home over the Jets. Even though Miami is out of the playoff picture, they are playing at home, favored by at least 8, and playing for Conference Pride, (i.e. nobody wants to loose to the team bringing up the rear in their own Conference)

As always, Good luck Magpel and dabowsa...

• Members
Week Fifteen!!!!! :eek::cool::thu:

Magpel
Washington won
Philadelphia won
Indianapolis won
Tampa Bay won
Denver won
Seattle won
Atlanta won
Dallas won
Jacksonville won
Pittsburgh won
New England won
Cincinnati won
San Diego won
NY Giants won
Carolina

Still Learning
New England won
Philadelphia won
Indianapolis won
Cincinnati won
Denver won
Kansas City won
Washington won
Pittsburgh won
Jacksonville won
Chicago won
Seattle won
Tennessee won
San Diego won
Atlanta won
Miami

dabowsa
Washington won
NY Jets won
Philadelphia won
Baltimore won
Denver won
Seattle won
Atlanta won
Dallas won
NY Giants won
Carolina won
San Diego won
Jacksonville won
Indianapolis won
Cincinnati won
Pittsburgh

==

dB

• Members

Just reminding Dabowsa (as if he could possibly fail to notice...) that Saturday ball begins this week.

Just trying to read as many opinions on Brady's "Questionable" injury report before I make my final decision...

As far as the pick'em pool goes, 5 or 6 guys still haven't made picks. And we haven't heard from da Weasel regarding his missed week - and he's one who still needs to make picks for this week.

edit: Oh what the heck, why am I doubting myself these last few weeks? Just stick to your system and let it ride!

I'll take the Steelers to win in Week 15!

• Members

Arizona at Houston is tempting...but NO.

I also had that Miami game on my radar, being favored by 8.5 and all, but that seems inflated to me.

Pats are favored by 4.5, it'll be cold and snowy/rainy, TB on the road from sunny Florida, but they've been playing well and NE has been shaky with injuries...

Pitt is only favored by 3 but I think this is draw people in on the Vikings bandwagon. They've been playing well, but I think they'll hit the wall this week.

I had this game marked a few weeks back when it seemed like a gimme. Since then, Pitts dropped off slightly and Minn has picked it up, but I'm banking on the hope that a good team will usually beat a streaky team in NFL December.

I picked Pitt to win -3 in the pick'em pool, so straight up should be no problem, right?

RIGHT? :cool::thu:

• Members

Pittsburgh is a fine pick!

There actually gaining momentum, and just look at who Brad Johnson & co have been beating to get those wins..

I was just funnin with ya. You obviously know what the hell you're doing in this thing. I wouldn't have made it past week 4 in this thing.

• Members

Originally posted by meccajay

and just look at who Brad Johnson & co have been beating to get those wins..

Well, they did beat the NYG at the Meadowlands during this streak, but that was the game in which their 3 touchdowns were a punt return, an int. return, and a kickoff return.

Archived