Marshall JCM 800 4210 1x12 combo

cantdrive55

• Members

It's a 1982 model, JCM800 4210 1x12 2 channel 50 watt tube combo. I don't have a footswitch for the amp. It's in excellent shape for a 24 year old amp. As far as I know, it's original. I have played it sparingly in the last couple years(since I've had it) due to a finger injury. The tubes may need replacement, or at least may need to be biased, as I don't know when the last time either was done on the amp.

Located in Long Beach, CA

$550

marshall1.jpg

marshall2.jpg

marshall3.jpg

• Members

does that thing have a speaker output.. and this is probably a dumb question but if i hooked that up to a cab would it sound the same as the head

It does have a speaker output, not sure as far as the head, but it should...I believe everything is the same.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I've got cash and am real interested in your JCM 800 combo. Please shoot me an email if it's still available. My email is yarbles@optonline.net. My name is Greg. Get back to me and maybe we can work something out. What is your price now?

It's a 1982 model, JCM800 4210 1x12 2 channel 50 watt tube combo. I don't have a footswitch for the amp. It's in excellent shape for a 24 year old amp. As far as I know, it's original. I have played it sparingly in the last couple years(since I've had it) due to a finger injury. The tubes may need replacement, or at least may need to be biased, as I don't know when the last time either was done on the amp.

Located in Long Beach, CA

$550

marshall1.jpg
marshall2.jpg
marshall3.jpg

• Members

cantdrive55, I replied to you with a quote up top but I'm trying to get in touch with you about buying your amp. I actually just joined this forum for the sole purpose of getting in touch with you to buy this amp. If it's still available then please get back to me at my email address. It is yarbles@optonline.net. I'd like to discuss your current price and all. That is, if it's still available, of course. If it is, please get back to me. My name is Greg. Thanks..

Archived