FS-NIB Fender 65 RI Deluxe Reverb Amp

Krewmonkey

• Members

I have New In The Box Fender 65 RI Deluxe Reverb Amp. It was taken out of the box, tested and put back. Full Warranty. Everything is there. It also comes with the cover. Musicians Friend and Guitar Center charge $18.00 extra for a cover and sell the amp for $849.99. I will take $700.00 plus actual shipping for this one and Paypal fees. Save some $$$ with this Band New Amp. I will ship as soon as Payment is made. My ebay name is buy_sale, go check my feedback. You can also call me if you like at 731-412-9574.

Here are the specs:

The ultimate club amp for blues, rock, or country. The Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb Combo Amp is big enough to cut through the muddiest mix, but small enough to turn up and wail in small clubs. This makes it the perfect studio amp as well. You'd be surprised how many of your classic favorites were recorded with a Deluxe Reverb. Crank up this faithful reissue for your daily requirement of fat Fender tone. Delivers 22W through a 12" speaker. Features 2 channels (normal, vibrato), all-tube circuitry, tube vibrato, tube spring reverb, Blackface cosmetics, and 2-button footswitch.

For rock, country or blues players that want a moderately powered amp they can crank up on the gig or in the studio. The fat, snappy guitar tones heard on many of our favorite recordings, from Memphis to Abbey Road, were made using the Deluxe.

Fender 65 Deluxe Reverb Combo Amp Features:

22 watts into 8 Ohms

Two 6V6 Groove Tube output tubes

One 5AR4 rectifier tube

Four 12AX7 preamp tubes

Two 12AT7 tubes

1 x 12

Archived