MESAS FOR SALE, And a Strat.

SuperPA

• Members

Mesa Stiletto Deuce series 1. Low serial number, great shape. Sounds great, but I'm a 6L6 guy. Has the manual, footswitch, footswitch cable, footswitch bag, power cable, settings card and warning tag. The test tag is missing, hope this isn't a deal breaker. Looking for $975 shipped and Paypal-ed, in the lower 48.

Mesa Nomad 45 head with road case. Great little amp, but my Maverick is nicer for what I need. 3 channels, 6 modes. Has reverb, and solo controls. Extreme power switch which cuts negative feedback and makes it a screamer! Amp is in great condition, footswitch is kind of beat up, but fully functional. Road case is red and has butterfly latches to hold together. It's a little scratched up, but that's what it's for, right? Have the footswitch, cable and power cable, but no bag or manual (it's available online). Looking to get $750 shipped and Paypal-ed to the lower 48 on this one.

Fender Mexican Deluxe Floyd Strat. Pewter with Rosewood neck. Black guard and parts. Big sexy 70's headstock. Pickguard scratches, but other than that, really good shape. Equipped with a Tone Zone in the Bridge and YJM neck pickup. The middle pickup is stock, and doesn't match up particularly well with the YJM in the neck in pos 4, may be a wiring issue, but I'm not cracking it open to find out. Comes with Deluxe gig bag, and trem bar. Wrenches were MIA when I got it. Looking for $475 shipped and Paypal-ed in the lower 48.

Not really looking for any trades, but if you were to make offers, I'd consider higher end stuff first. Particularly looking for Soldano amps and a Fender Custom Shop Tele. PM if interested.

Archived