Peavey Classic 50 and 4x10, 1x15 cabs

humbucker311

• Members

I've got a Peavey Classic 50 head and the 4x10 and 1x15 matching cabs for sale. Everything is 100% functional but the head and cabs have some cosmetic issues. The previous owner of the head removed all the hardware and painted the tolex black. The tolex has some rough spots and the handle is missing. The Peavey name plate is missing also. I recently replaced all the knobs. The head sounds great and is wicked loud. 200 bucks plus shipping from 72209 takes it.

The cabs are in better shape than the head but still have some cosmetic flaws. The cabs are the original tweed and also have some rough spots in the tolex. All hardware and handles are still intact on the cabs. The also sound really good. 150 bucks each plus shipping from 72209 takes these.

I can email pictures of everything. Shoot me an email humbucker311@hotmail.com

• Members

If you email me and don't get a response I apologize. Hotmail has undergone some changes and I accidentally deleted a couple of the emails I recieved about this head. If you don't get a response please email me again and this time I'll be more careful. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived