Mesa Boogie Triaxis + VHT 2/50/2

dufe32

• Members

Both units in perfect working order, Triaxis has some rack rash but nothing to write home about (serial 2xxx), VHT is extra clean, tubes have no more than 20 hours on them in both units. All lights, LEDs are working, no scratchy pots or anything. VHT comes with EL34 SED and power cord. Asking 1100$ for the Triaxis and 900$ for the VHT, will throw in the 6U SKB case if bought together. I am in Canada and to ship international the easiest is UPS due the size of the box. Units will be shipped in the rack and then placed in a box, all securely padded. No issues with both units, never got into repairs of any kinds. As for trades, well I prefer to sell but feel free to make offers (guitars, amp heads, combo amps). PM or use direct email: sol.diese@videotron.ca

-Eric

VHTRigLOW.jpg

• Members

you bet :) here are some of the strat, the vox looks like any other ac30cc1 1x12 combo, except there is a small nick in the tolex on the top front.. i'll grab you pictures of it tomorrow when i get home from work :)

• Members

you bet
:)
here are some of the strat, the vox looks like any other ac30cc1 1x12 combo, except there is a small nick in the tolex on the top front.. i'll grab you pictures of it tomorrow when i get home from work
:)

Thanks for the pics but I think I'll pass on this one. I'm not into Vox really and I have no interest for that Fender Aerodyne. It looks very good but it's not my thing. Thanks anyway and good luck.

• Members

Nice rack!
:thu:

Thanks dude but I'm going back to amp heads, I don't even know if I'll keep the G-Major, I might look into boutique pedals, I still don't know. It's a big change for me as I've been using racks for a very long time. I wish I could keep all that stuff but I'm no millionaire so some has to go.

• Members

Thanks dude but I'm going back to amp heads, I don't even know if I'll keep the G-Major, I might look into boutique pedals, I still don't know. It's a big change for me as I've been using racks for a very long time. I wish I could keep all that stuff but I'm no millionaire so some has to go.

Quite understandable. I'm more of a head person myself. Much more simple and effective too. Good luck selling!

• Members

I personally don't like those Rectifier and I don' know much about the Avenger but what I can say is what I'm selling is so versatile, it's insane. It would probably sound killer with that VHT 4x12 of yours.

• Members

I would be interested in your 2/50/2, but the only thing I would have to offer up in trade would be a HD147 head, as I've been looking at a Mesa 2:90, but I've always wanted to try a VHT.

Thanks for you offer, I will have to pass on this one.

Archived