ENGL E 530 Preamp EBAY

startrioting

• Members

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190124737291

!!!BUY IT NOW INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING!!!

TUBE PREAMP E 530, with 2 12ax7's

This 4 channel preamp has much more to offer than just being the heart of a modern rock rack system. Beside the convincing clean, crunch and lead tones, a balanced recording compensated output helps you to lay your parts straight into the hard drive. A stereo 1.5 watts power amp works with any cabinet or headphone for silent practicing. Technical innovation in a single rackspace!

Technical specifications:

Preamp: 4 channels, Clean, Crunch, Soft Lead, Heavy Lead, 3 band EQ for Clean/Crunch, 4 band EQ for Soft/Heavy Lead, separate channel

volumes, preamp defeat switch, Bright switch, Contour switch.

Power Amp: 2 x 1.5 watts solid state

Outputs: Stereo fx loop, stereo outputs, stereo

recording outputs, 2 x dual footswitch jacks (Z-3, Z-4)

Dimensions & Weight: 48 x 4.4 x 26 cm, 4kg

___________________________________________________________________________________

I bought this brand new in Chicago from the national distributor for ENGL in the states. I checked the floor model out at the store and never even used this one. It has been in its original box since it was purchased a few months ago and will be shipped in it with the manual, warranty card, power cord, and ENGL sticker. I would love to keep this thing, but I don't have room for it in my setup right now. I am stripping my setup down to just a head and cab. The 530's sound amazing! Check out the awesome reviews over at HC:

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar+Amp/product/Engl/530+Preamp/10/1

Also check out the ENGL website for a downloadable manual to check out.

http://www.engl-amps.com/index2.html

I got amazing metal grind with the lead channel and beautiful sparkling cleans with the clean channel, everything sounded just how it should. The hi/lo gain switch works excellent for adding some extra tones to it's arsenal. If you have heard the Savage 120, I would say the lead is along those lines. I was absolutely amazed at the clean tone. For being a very metal sounding preamp, the clean is absolutely pure with tons of headroom.

Sorry no footswitches, I never bought any. Although, I have heard you can use VOX footswitches and they will work with it just as well as the engl switches, so you can save some money! (I have heard marshall and other similar switches won't work.)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

The Buy It Now price includes free shipping.

I paid 550$ including the taxes, so I am trying to get what I paid out of it, and I will take a hit with the shipping.

If the item is won via the auction, shipping will be a flat rate of 14$ I checked many zip codes and that was about the average with shipping insurance included.

If you would like higher resolution photos I can email them to you.

Archived