FS/FT Mesa Boogie Dual Rec Two Chan/ Orange 4x12/ Bass stuff

verity38

• Members

Hey guys, i'm semi new here i'm pretty well known on the Boogie Boards, I have a bunch of stuff to sell. If anyone buys anything we will work out shipping.

Mesa Boogie Two Channel Dual Rec- Serial Number# R-008672 - Price: SOLD

Description: I have had this amp for about seven months and it has really only seen studio use. I have used this head out live about three times. I just retubed it so shes ready to be fired up.

Mesa Boogie Two Channel Dual Rec w/ Case - Serial Number# R-008672 - Price: SOLD

Description: This is just a add on to the Head. This is a Calzone case that has hardly seen any use I got this case for 800 dollars it comes with a storage space and three rack spaces right now I have a Tuner, Sound Maximizer, and a Power Condish. those will all be included in the sale of this head case.

Orange 4x12 Cab - Price: 750 PRICE DROP

Description:: I got this cab about 9 months ago and it still looks just like the day I bought it, this cab has never been gigged and was bought just for studio use. I love this cab and thats why i'm getting another orange amp as soon as I sell this one. This is just too much power for me nowadays.

Crate BT100 - Price: 150 or Best Offer PRICE DROP

Description:: I have had this for about two years I dont play bass anymore and when I had it I didn't play with this amp because I had a better live rig. This amp just sits in the back of my music room next to my other amps.

Trace Elliot Series 6 GP12 4x10 - Price: 300 PRICE DROP

Description:: I'm not much of a bass man anymore I don't know much about this combo, its loud and I dont really use it, I thought I was going to get back into bass but that never happened.

I think thats it, e-mail me for pictures of everything.

Also, almost forgot. I am also interested in trades I am looking for Orange, Vox, Ibanez Acoustics, and looking at any and all Hollybody guitars

-marc

mtvcat@comcast.net

• Members

it sounds intreging(sp?) haha but im not really into the whole marshall scene im trying to cut down and just have a combo. sorry dude. I would be willing to work something else out tho. any guitars your wanting to get rid of or anything?

Archived