FS: Peavey XXL 2x12 Combo

Guitarmiester

• Members

I've got a Peavey XXL 2x12 combo that I'm looking to part with. Open back cab, Peavey Blue Marvel speakers (8 ohms), 3 channels each with their own 3 band EQ, volume and gain controls. Each channel has 3 different voicings as well. Global reverb and master volume.

Clean - Vintage, modern, and warm

Lead - Classic, british, and high gain

Ultra - Crunch, modern, and ultra.

Selectable wattage - 25, 50, and 100.

Damping switch - tight, medium, and loose.

Impedance selector - 4, 8, and 16 ohms

Effects loop with boost button

Poweramp In

Preamp Out

Ground Lift Switch (3 way)

Comes with Peavey XXL 3-button footswitch - Ultra/Lead, Clean, and Effects Loop

This amp is in excellent condition. I've never taken it out of my house. I've only used it for practice at home, it's never been gigged with or used at a band practice. It's loud as hell too. If you'd like pictures just ask, I don't get home until later tonight I'll try and get pictures then.

US buyers ONLY. I'd like to stick to a local deal (New Jersey) unless you are willing to pay S&H. Like I said, this amp is in excellent condition. I bought it brand new last August from my local music shop. The XXL 2x12 combos are pretty rare. Great amp for a solid state.

I'm not too sure what I'd like to sell it for yet I just decided last night it needs to go. I'll post a price when I get home from work tonight. Leave me a message if you are interested. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Archived