WTS: Splawn 4x12

Everlost87

• Members

I'm changing around my amp setup for a more compact rig. I need a setup I can take home for practicing and recording at home. Plus I just want to save room in the band van. My band mates are going to kill me because I'll no longer have a "Prestigious" Half Stack, but it's my rig. I'll take pictures at Band Practice tomorrow.

Anyway, it's the Standard Splawn 4x12 with the Eminence Man-o-Wars and Governors in the X Pattern. It is in a beautiful Red Tolex, with Gold Piping, and Casters.

It has a couple dings and if I remember correctly a small tear in the tolex I'll try to get pictures of all of them, but none are major. This has occured from transportation to gigs. No tears or anything in the grill and the logo is completely intact.

It has 2 8 Ohm Connections, a 16 Ohm, and also one that I'm not sure of that has a neutrik locking jack.

This thing weighs a lot, but it's sturdy as hell. Shipping will probably be a lot. When I bought it new from Splawn it was $75 to ship it from California to my Home in New York so unless you are in california I'd say it should be less than that. If you live in the New York, Herkimer 13350 area you are welcome to come pick it up.

This will be my first transaction here but my Ebay Feedback is a 28 with 100% Positive Feedback. I have 1 Neutral, because I was selling a bass for a friend, and he didn't ship it in time. I should have done it myself.

The same cab today would cost $750 plus Shipping from Splawn not to mention the long wait due to the long amount of orders he is getting.

I'm looking for around $600+ Shipping which seems fair to me. The only trades I'm considering are a Orange Rocker 30 1x12 Combo, or Head. I know obviously I'd be throwing in money.

PM me or Post here, Thanks Guys!

Archived